1. Member of LACCIR, -Latin American and Caribbean Collaborative ICT Research-
2. Researcher for the International Legal Department at USP, University of Sao Paulo, developing studies and jobs related to e-Gov, under the guidance of Prof. Dr. Luiz Olavo Baptista. 2001 to 2003.
3. Founder member of CAENI- Center of High Studies of International Negotiations - Sao Francisco College, International Law Department, University of Sao Paulo, responsible for the coordination of the program , Sao Paulo, since April 2000 ( ongoing).
4. Researcher of the University of Sao Paulo, Sociology Department, with the thesis: "The non-virtual net. The network organization and the Contemporary Capitalism", with a scholarship from CNPq (National Council of Research and Technology) and Sasakawa Foundation (part of the Nippon Foundation), Sao Paulo, from March 1995 to December 2000.
5. Researcher of the University of Sao Paulo, PROLAM - Program for the Latin American Integration- with the work "The construction of Power. The Argentinian case", Sao Paulo. March 1992 to March 1995.
6. Researcher of Feminization of the labor market at Getulio Vargas Foundation (partnership with Zilma Borges), Sao Paulo. December 1999 through to July 2000.
7. Researcher of GACINT - Group of Analysis of International Situation, University of Sao Paulo, developing analysis about Mercosur, Sao Paulo. March 1999 to present.
8. Researcher of Institute of Advanced Studies, University of Sao Paulo, with the research "The new global capitalism and the social exclusion", coordinated by Prof. Gilberto Dupas, Sao Paulo. March to December 1998.
9. Researcher of P.I.C.A.S.O - Program of Research about social change, at Gino Germani Research Institute, Department of Social Sciences, University of Buenos Aires, with the research "The construction of power: Argentina’s case", Buenos Aires. 1994 to 1999.
10. Researcher with the Institute for Research in Social Sciences, University of Buenos Aires, on the subject “The composition of working class in Argentina”, responsible for coordinating data collecting, codification, and analysis teams, Buenos Aires. 1990 to 1992.
11. Assistant of Lic. Ines Izaguirre for research on “Political Disappearance: the social meaning of the killing policy” that began in 1986 at the University of Buenos Aires, and at the Permanent Council on Human Rights, APDH, financed by CONICET, the National Council on Technical and Scientific Research, Buenos Aires. 1990 – 1991.
12. Research Assistant of the Commission of Relatives of the Dead and Missing People in the city of Sao Paulo; cooperated for the creation and organization of files of missing persons and the search for remains carried out by the Human Rights Special Investigational Commission at the Perus Cemetery, Sao Paulo. 1991.